Summer means the sun has finally decided to show its face and many of us have holidays booked and adventures to look forward too. One thing I love looking out for are the new bikinis of the season, I think I’ve already tried on about 100 in excitement for my holiday and wanted to share with you all my absolute faves on the high street this summer. Continue reading to see the very best bikini buys right now…
Topshop:Topshop are known for their gorgeous styles and prints and bikini season provides no exception. I love and hate bikinis from here – love, because you can get an entire set for a much cheaper price, hate because if you’re anything like me, I’m not the same size on both things so I always mix them up (sorry not sorry!). They have a gorgeous amount of printed and plain sets this year and I can tell I’m going to adding several to my ever growing collection. I already have the white one above but definitely going to be checking out the other I’ve picked up in preperation for my holiday in October!
L – R:
1. Crochet Scallop Bikini Set – Sale: £25.60
2. Striped High Neck Bikini Set – Sale: £22.40
3. Poppy Print Plunge Bikini Top and Tie-Side Bottoms – £22.40
4. Textured Plunge Bikini Set – £19.20
Now New Look has definitely won my ‘cutest choice’ award with the ice cream bikini above but their variety of beautiful bikinis has got me lusting all over again. I’m a sucker for anything floral and it’s like they know my brain and created bikinis to fit this (not complaining!). I also love they do dupes of the Triangl Bikinis that so many people love but simply can’t afford meaning you can have the bikini of your dreams plus afford a couple more sangrias when you’re away!
1. White Ice Cream Print Halter Neck Bikini Top – £9.99 / Bottoms£7.99
2. White Floral Print Longline Bikini Top £17.99 / Bottoms£9.99
3. White Contrast Halter-Neck Bikini Top £14.99 / Bottoms £7.99
4. Multi Coloured DD-G Twist Aztec Print Bikini Top £18.99/ Bottoms £9.99
I always forget about River Island’s bikinis until I visit a store and spend about an hour trying on as many as I can! My favourite strapless bikinis are definitely from here and I’m going to have to pick myself up one to keep tan lines to a minimum. I love the elegance of the black and white bikinis yet they’ve also got some really fun ones too so it’s going to be really hard decision! I love a push up top and many of River Islands are so if anyone else is like me, be sure to have a gander on their website or in store (I’m sorry, bank account!).
1. White and black laser cut padded bikini top Sale: 12.00 / Bottoms Sale: £8.00
2. Navy lace bustier bikini top £18.00 / High waisted bottoms £14.00
3. Coral push-up cami bikini top £15.00 / Bottoms £12.00
4. White 3D bikini top £18.00 / Bottoms £12.00
Now I just have to decide on the final ones to grab myself, I thought writing a post will help me whittle it down but I’ve fallen in love with every single one. Damn! Whilst I’m here flipping a coin over which to purchase, I hope I’ve helped you guys out by selecting the cutest bikinis this season. Be sure to let me know your favourite of all of these best bikini buys picks are!